buy bupropion online
How does bupropion 150mg medicine work? What are its effects?
"Bupropion" medicine belongs to a family of drugs called antidepressants. The drug works by influencing the naturally occurring chemicals balance in your brain. In the case of depression, it takes several weeks before the full effect of the drug is felt. Bupropion is an effective drug which is available in several presentations.
It is not guaranteed that a specific brand of Bupropion will be available in every form listed here. Also, all forms of Bupropion are not used against all conditions mentioned in this article.
Do not suggest this medicine to anyone. This is a highly effective medicine and hence may be harmful to people for whom it has not been prescribed. Nowadays, you can easily buy bupropion 150mg from various online stores at the economic price.
How to use this medicine?
- The recommended dose for bupropion 100 mg or 150 mg is once in a whole day. Sometimes, you can increase the dose to 300mg. If you want to take the medicine twice in a day, divide the dosage into equal quantity i.e. 150mg twice. Do not exceed the dose. Try not to take more than 150mg in a single dose.
- Several factors can be taken into consideration when determining the dosage of a person such as other medications, weight, health, etc.
- Use this medicine as directed by the doctor. In case, you skip a dose, do not worry about it and go back to the usual schedule.
- Store bupropion at moderate temperature. Keep it away from moisture and direct light.
- Don't dispose it in wastewater (example - in the toilet bowl or sink) or household waste. Ask your specialist about how to get rid of unused or expired medications.
In which cases is this medicine not recommended?
Do not buy bupropion online or offline in the following circumstances:
- Allergic to bupropion or any of the ingredients of the medication
- Abrupt withdrawal of alcohol, benzodiazepines (example - diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam) or other sedatives (example - phenobarbital)
- Current intake of thioridazine (an antipsychotic) or in the past 2 weeks
- taking another medicine that contains bupropion
- taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (example - phenelzine, tranylcypromine) in the previous 2 weeks
- Current or past disorder related to eating (anorexia or bulimia)
- A convulsive disorder or a history of seizure disorder
Are there other precautions or warnings?
Before using any medication, be sure to tell your doctor about any medical conditions or allergies you may have, medications you are using, and other important things about your health. Women should mention if they are pregnant or breastfeeding. These factors could affect how you should use this medicine.
Suicidal or agitated behaviour or other behavioural changes: Adults and children who use this medication may experience restlessness (impatience, anxiety, aggression, strong emotions, and feeling not to be themselves), or they may want to hurt themselves or someone else. These symptoms may appear a few weeks after starting treatment with this medication. If you experience these side effects or if you think they affect a family member who is taking this medicine, contact your doctor immediately. Your doctor will follow you closely to detect any emotional or behavioural changes.
Heart disease: There is no evidence to support the safety of bupropion in individuals who suffered from some unstable disease of heart as it may cause an increase in blood pressure. In case of heart problems, discuss with the doctor how the drug affect your medical condition and the effect of dosing and effectiveness of bupropion on your medical condition, and the result of treatment on your body.
Liver disease: Bupropion is eliminated from the body by the liver. Reduction of liver function causes an accumulation of Bupropion in the human body, thereby causing side effects. If you suffer from any kind of liver disease, consult your doctor about the medication effect. So, before going to buy bupropion online or offline, consult your doctor about your medical condition.
Drowsiness or reduced alertness: Bupropion may affect the physical or mental abilities required for performing hazardous activities including car driving or machinery operating. Avoid these activities until you have determined how this medication affects your ability to perform safely.
Children: The safety and effectiveness of this medication have not been established for children and adolescents less than 18 years of age. Administration of this medication to children under 18 may result in emotional as well as behavioural changes consisting of suicidal thoughts and behaviours.
Seniors: Since this drug is removed from the body by the kidneys and liver, older adults are more likely to experience side effects, including seizures, if they take this medication. If you are older than 65, talk to your doctor about the need for close monitoring.