buy celebrex online
buy generic celebrex 200mg online
buy generic celebrex 100mg
What is Celebrex?
Celebrex is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain within the body. It is used to treat inflammation or pain caused due to ankylosing spondylitis, arthritis, etc. The drug proves to be beneficial in the treatment of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in a child who is more than 2 years. It is used in the treatment of hereditary polyps in the colon. To buy generic Celebrex 200mg online, visit our website.
What you should do before taking this medicine?
You should not use celecoxib if you're allergic to Celebrex, or if you have:
- An allergy to sulfa drugs
- Have asthma
- Or other allergic reaction just after consuming NSAID or aspirin.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you ever had:
- Stomach ulcer,
- Stomach or intestine bleeding or other Bleeding problems
- Heart disease, high BP
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- If you smoke or drink alcohol
- If you are planning to become pregnant or you are already pregnant
- It can also affect fertility in women.
- It may not be safe to breast feed while taking this medicine so ask your doctor before taking this medicine.
How should you take Celebrex?
- Take Celebrex exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Go through all medication guides and follow all directions on your prescription label.
- Use the lowest dose that is effecting in treating your condition.
- You can have this medicine with or without food.
- If you are not able to swallow the medicine, you can also open and sprinkle the medicine into a spoonful of applesauce and then swallow the mixture with water.
- You can also save this applesauce mixture for later and can keep it up in refrigerator up to 6 hours.
- Store this at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What is the usual adult dosage of Celebrex?
- Take, 200 mg twice daily as needed.
- Take 400 mg initially, followed by 200 mg. After, taking this take 200 mg twice daily as needed.
- 200 mg orally twice daily with food.
For Ankylosing Spondylitis:
- Daily 200 mg once in a day or 100 mg twice. Take it orally. If after therapy of 6 weeks, you didn't observe any result, increase the dosage up to 400 mg thrice in a day.
For Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis:
- 10 to less than or equal to 25 kg: 50 mg orally twice daily.
- If you are above 25 kg take 100 mg orally twice daily.
What will happen if you miss a dose?
If you by chance missed, take the medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take two medicines at one time.
What happens if you overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison helpline.
What to avoid while taking Celebrex?
- Avoid taking aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
- Before using other medicines for pain, fever, swelling or cold/flu, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
What are the side effects of Celebrex?
Get emergency medical facility if you have got signs of associate degree hypersensitivity to the current medication or fever, burning eye, skin pain, sore throat, etc.
If you have any signs of heart attack or stroke such as chest pain that extends to your shoulder, and jaw, sudden weakness on one-sided body, slurred speech, leg swelling, feeling short of breath, get medical help instantly. In this case, the first step you have to take to stop using Celebrex and contact your doctor immediately. Here we provide the list of symptoms that proves Celebrex didn't suit you:
- Any kind of skin rash.
- Swelling, rapid weight gain and feeling short of breath
- Stomach bleeding signs like blood coughing, or vomit just as coffee grounds.
- Stomach pain, gas , diarrhea, constipation
- Heart bun
- Kidney problems
- Feet or ankles swelling
- Low RBCs- unusual tiredness, pale skin, or feeling short of breath, cold hands and feet.
What other drugs will affect Celebrex?
- If you are taking an anti-depressant, steroid medicine or medicine to treat or prevent blood clots, consult your doctor before taking Celebrex i.e. buy generic Celebrex 100mg only after doctor's recommendation.
- Many drugs can interact with Celebrex which includes prescription and over the counter medicines, vitamins and herbal products.
Precaution to be taken:
Given below is the list of general precautions you have to while taking the medications:
- Keep Celebrex out of the reach of youngsters.
- Try not to share the medicines you used with others
- Use Celebrex as prescribed by the specialist.
- Always consult your healthcare supplier to confirm the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.